EXPORT OF NON BQA COMMODITIES: –
These commodities were approved without special requirements but need to meet minimum sanitary requirements.
- Exporters who wish to export such commodities can have their own faculties or use a registered facility approved after BAF inspection.
EXPORT OF KAVA
- Pack houses that will be used for the processing of kava will need to meet the minimum sanitation and hygiene requirement.
- Exporters must submit an Export Declaration and declare the following:
- Country of origin of kava processed for export.
- Quantity of kava in the consignment sourced from each country of origin.
- Exporters who use/share other registered facilities will be given a period of 6 months to register their own facility.