JOB DESCRIPTION – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
Primary Job Purpose
To manage financial and accounting functions for BAF, with direct reporting to Manager Finance.
- • Timely preparation and analysis of weekly, monthly and annual reporting obligations;
• Preparation of the month-end journal entries, review of trial balance, month-end balance sheet reconciliations and other month-end reports;
- • Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing
• Review of payment vouchers and supporting.
• Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
• Assist in local statutory and internal audits i.e. reviewing and preparing schedules for audit enquires;