JOB DESCRIPTION – STATION OFFICER
This position is responsible for effectively managing BAF operations at the respective Station. This position is responsible for effectively managing BAF operations at the respective Station. Station Officer will lead his team in championing the change in culture and attitude amongst BAF staffs and in driving the team towards the achievement of their respective goals and objectives. The Position will report directly to the Manager National Operations.
Nature and Scope
The position is created to effectively manage the station and implement the operations of BAF inspection and clearance in line with approved strategies as outlined by Manager National Operations and the Standard Operating Procedures of BAF. This position reports and maintains close consultation with the Manager National Operations.
The incumbent is to provide timely reports to the Manager National Operations and carry
out relevant functions and duties as required under the Legislations governing BAF.
- • Effectively lead and manage BAF operations.
• Implement approved strategies and systems pertaining to border, post border, export, awareness and monitoring & surveillance activities to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of the respective stations.
• Develop, Implement and monitor the strategic business plan for the respective station.
• Review of payment vouchers and supporting.
• Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
• Assist in local statutory and internal audits i.e. reviewing and preparing schedules for audit enquires;